We take your privacy very seriously, and this privacy statement lets you know how we look after your privacy, how we practice our work and the values we hold when it comes to handling, storing, using and sharing your personal information.
We aim to be fully compliant with The Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) 2018 which came into force on 25th May 2018. You can find out more about the GDPR on the website of the Office of the Information Commissioner at www.ico.org.uk
Personal information (data) or Personally Identifiable Information (PII) is any information which can identify a living person directly or indirectly, so this may be your name, address or email address, financial details, location etc.
Think Big Picture may collect personal Information when you use the contact facility on our website, when you contact us by email or phone and when we gather information for potential or actual delivery of services to you.
We only use this information;
• To respond to your enquiry
• To discuss and/or to provide services requested by you
• To contact you after discussing services with you or providing services to you if we feel that we have something to share with you that you may value, for example via an email
You can browse our web site without giving us any personal information. We analyse the traffic to our website to help us understand how visitors use it so that we can improve it. However we only collect anonymous, aggregate statistics, and we can’t find out the identities of website visitors (for example we don’t identify a specific IP address for website visitors).
We do not currently hold any personal data on a mailing list and do not send out newsletters or bulk marketing materials.
We will keep your personal information for no longer than necessary, taking into account the following:
• The reasons why we are processing your personal information, for example, if we need to keep it to fulfil a contract
• Whether the law requires us to continue to process your personal information, for example, if a law says we have to keep records
• Whether we have a business reason to continue to process your personal information
We will never share your details with third parties without your explicit permission, unless it is to fulfil the services you have requested, and even then we will only share with those discussed and agreed with you.
• Venues and other consultants involved in the delivery of your project
• Companies providing or delivering equipment and/or services, solely for the
purpose of delivering your project
• Associates of Think Big Picture who will be involved in delivering your project – who are required to keep that information secure and confidential and are not permitted to use it for any purpose other than to carry out the services which they are performing for Think Big Picture.
Think Big Picture takes all reasonable efforts, technical and organisational, to secure your personal data and protect it against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction, or access by unauthorised individuals. We check and improve our security measures on an on-going basis. Personal data is collected with your permission and stored on password-protected devices and servers. Paper records are kept for the duration of our contract and then destroyed.
The Think Big Picture website is protected with a website security package. We will never transfer any information about you outside the EEC or via third party services outside the EEA without your permission.
Our website server automatically collects and stores technical access data, such as the IP address of computers requesting data, pages viewed, time and date of the visit. This data cannot be attributed to specific individuals and we use it to help to enhance your experience, help us measure the effectiveness of our web pages and to alert us when there are technical problems.
Our website uses “cookies”. These are designed to make our website more effective, secure and user-friendly. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your hard drive and stored by your browser. Most of the cookies we use are “session cookies” and are automatically deleted at the end of your visit.
The Think Big Picture website uses Google Analytics which also also contains cookies, used to enable analysis of the way in which you interact with our website, to generate reports for the site operator relating to website activities, and to provide other services in connection with website and Internet use.
Information generated by the cookies on our website could be transferred to and stored on a Google server in the U.S. Google will anonymise this detail, so that your IP address is not identifiable. Google complies with all data protection legislation relating to transfer of data outside of the EU.
By using our website you declare that you are in agreement with the processing by Google of the data collected about you in the previously described manner and for the previously designated purpose.
In using the Think Big Picture website you acknowledge that the use of the Internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data that are transferred from you or to you via the Internet.
If you have any particular concerns about your information, please contact us using the details below.
You have the following rights to your personal information:
• to request access to your personal information and information relating to our use
and processing of your personal information
• to request that we restrict our use of your personal information
• to receive your personal information in a structured commonly-used and machine-
readable format or transmit the data directly to another Data Controller
• to object to the processing of your personal information for certain purposes such
as direct marketing and profiling
• to request your personal information to be erased where it is no longer necessary
for the purpose for which it was collected
• to withdraw your consent to the use of your personal information where the
processing of your data is based on consent
• to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) Visit the
Information Commissioner’s Office website.
In the unlikely event that our systems are breached, we will inform the ICO immediately and adhere to their guidelines.
If you have any questions or concerns about our collection, use or disclosure of your personal information, please contact us at:
Think Big Picture Ltd:
Telephone: +44 (0)7882 507624
Registered in England Company No: 9492979
Registered Office: 8 Church Green East, Redditch, Worcs B98 8BP